Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Another Transportation Strike in France

Today there was another transportation strike in France. Read about it here. I am waiting for the strikers to step up to the plate and block the highways. Stop all traffic, that would be a good one. Forget us poor folks who rely on the bus, they would let us through in my scenario as the drivers are workers (that makes no sense).

Tomorrow I have to sign in on a sheet as to why I was out of work today. It will be passed on to the government which pays me my salery. Not sure what excuse I am going to give. I am tempted to say I was on strike. But really, the buses just weren't running. Effective strike?

Well anyway ... I walked around a bit, worked from home, did some dishes and wrote this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home